People often think the only time to call a locksmith is when you locked yourself out of your home or vehicle. The truth is locksmiths provide so many other services other than emergency lockout services. Below are listed common reasons to call a locksmith other than lockout situations.
- To Rekey / Repin a Lock
- To develop a master key system in a building with multiple locks
- To fix or rebuild a malfunctioning lock
- To cut new keys for home or automobile
- To program transponder keys for your car
- To install new locks or electronic access systems (key pad systems, fingerprint readers, electronic strikes)
- To change the combination on a safe
- To remove broken key fragments from a lock and cut you a new key based on the remnants
- To cut a new key based on a key code from the manufacture
- Decode Pins in a lock to make a working key when none are available
To give you and idea of the services that locksmiths provide the definition of locksmith services according to legislation in the state of NC is: To give you and idea of the services that locksmiths provide the definition of locksmith services according to legislation in the state of NC is:To give you an idea of the broad scope of services that locksmiths provide the definition of locksmith services according to legislation in the state of NC is: Services that include repairing, rebuilding, rekeying, repinning, servicing, adjusting, or installing locks, mechanical or electronic locking devices, access control devices, egress control devices, safes, vaults, and safe-deposit boxes for compensation or other consideration, including services performed by safe technicians. The definition also includes any method of bypassing a locking mechanism of any kind, whether in a commercial, residential, or automotive setting, for compensation.
Don’t forget to call Bowling Locksmith Services for all of your Lock and Key needs at 757-653-6317 in Southampton Co., Emporia and Franklin, VA. or at 757-414-0202 on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
Also check us out on the web at http://bowlinglocksmith.com